Question:
is linkin park s latest album minutet to midnight worth buying?
2007-05-16 08:13:19 UTC
is linkin park s latest album minutet to midnight worth buying?
Six answers:
data
2007-05-16 08:38:28 UTC
What i would say to this is that,if you consider yourself a Die-Hard Linkin Park fan,then this album may not be all that good.

It doesnt have that single music which you'll always remember,like you would remember "Somewhere i Belong",Or "Numb",Or "Forgotten",to me the one song which does come nearly(if at all) close to this is Bleed it Out.

But in think in this album the same spunk is lacking,they have kinda become another boy band group with more mushiness than the expected rocking beats!

End Verdict: There are A heck load of sites claiming the album to be released and they have a link,also there are quite a few websites with previews ,This is would advise you to check out before you go and buy anything!

A bit more Info:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1558873/20070504/linkin_park.jhtml

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20038383,00.html

http://loveray.blogspot.com/2007/05/linkin-park-minutes-to-midnight-music.html
psyflops_gazelle
2007-05-16 12:59:16 UTC
Yeah I gotta agree with data - they did a total 360 on this album. There is 3 or 4 songs that are really rockin' and Mike only raps on 2 tracks. All the other songs are kind of like pop ballad tracks with somewhat catchy hooks and lackluster verses. Now don't get me wrong - I think the bands we love like Linkin Park should experiment with new sounds and try new things - but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and in my humble opinion it definitely did not work for these guys on this album.
Knick Knox
2007-05-16 08:26:29 UTC
Try Yanni's Hearts of Space instead! It it like Rokken wif Dokken!
Nick B
2007-05-16 08:22:19 UTC
Nope... and first fo all it isn't jazz either =P

If you liked them prior to this CD don't expect the same sound. And also don't expect any of the lyrics from Mike Shinoda in it either because it's all high pitched girly singing... and that's sad because i used to love them
2016-12-17 19:25:06 UTC
in case you loved their nu metallic sound...do no longer purchase it! do no longer even hassle downloading it the two ! They went way too mellow and annoying , sorry to declare this , yet Lp lost countless hardcore followers with this album!
2007-05-16 08:20:34 UTC
yes