Question:
ISO: John Denver's The Wedding Song?!?!?
jenibel526
2007-05-23 17:45:29 UTC
I am trying to find a copy of John Denver's "The Wedding Song". Does anyone know where I can find it or another title it might be listed under? Thanks!
Three answers:
D28Guy
2007-05-23 18:29:10 UTC
It could be Annie's song you are talking about. If son I'm sure it's on his greatest hits CD. However, there is a song called "The Wedding Song". Also know as "there is love". It was written by Paul Stookey of Peter, Paul and Mary fame. It's one of the most performed songs at weddings. I either one of them should not be hard to find at all.
bceagle
2007-05-24 17:52:09 UTC
John Denver wrote and performed a song called, Annie's Song which has become known as a popular wedding song. Although originally, Annie's Song was about his wife and college sweetheart Ann Martell, it has since become a wedding standard. It was suitable for that generic role, since the lyrics never mention Annie by name.

If you're interested, you can download sheet music with lyrics and midi for Annie's Song, and many more wedding songs at http://download-sheet-music-online.com/wedding.html
Yahoo U there
2007-05-24 00:50:16 UTC
I think its " Annies song"

They used it as the theme for Best friends wedding..and it is one of the most popular wedding songs used...