Question:
Looking for the name of a song and its artist?
Blondie
2007-05-14 11:33:25 UTC
the song goes like this : its a time bomb just waiting to explode the world is ending most of people dont even know, its a boxcar with alterations to make us go faster in a fast world.....(thats all i remember) does anyone know this song??
Three answers:
Topolino
2007-05-14 11:38:09 UTC
Boxcar - Stairwell

Its a time bomb just waiting to explode

the world is ending most the people dont even know

its a boxcar with alterations to make us go faster in a fast world

And the cali girls with their makeup on

the boys are on the full front cruising out

they got a target that target is me

this whole thing can end up being tragedy

You really got it goin a really nice shot

a really nice shot thats pointed at me

you really got it goin a really nice shot

a really nice shot thats pointed at me

a crowd starts to look my way im acting like nothing is wrong

but i shouldnt dare keep on living life at my on time

you got the local scene with the critics sizeen

the seamstrisses with their glasses and their beautiful clothes

and the entertainment is never ending

the corperations taking all of our time

do you feel like a changed store

tryin to buy what you cant afford

if there is a full a full under language its gettin serious

this time i slamming the door

You really got it goin a really nice shot

a really nice shot thats pointed at me

you really got it goin a really nice shot

a really nice shot thats pointed at me

a crowd starts to look my way im acting like nothing is wrong

but i shouldnt dare keep living life at my on time

woo!

ba ba ooo ba ba wooo ba ba ooo ba ba wooo you got it you got it you got it

You really got it goin a really nice shot

a really nice shot thats pointed at me

you really got it goin a really nice shot

a really nice shot thats pointed at me

a crowds looking my way im acting like nothing is wrong

but i shouldnt dare keep living life at my on time

?
2016-09-05 23:50:41 UTC
good what i would uncover there may be "You'll Be In My Heart" however a woman does now not sing it. I additionally discovered Sarah Connor "Christmas In My Heart" that maybe the only however now not certain. Hope this is helping -Hawk