Question:
Who is the new female jazz singer that I've seen on award commercials lately? Blonde girl - she sounds great!
DJA1213
2007-05-17 07:18:35 UTC
Who is the new female jazz singer that I've seen on award commercials lately? Blonde girl - she sounds great!
Four answers:
bigjcutter
2007-05-19 14:22:14 UTC
Yes, it's Diana Krall. She's not new, but she's getting more play lately. You can also see her in the new Lincoln commercials.
Jack S
2007-05-21 10:54:22 UTC
Only Blonde Jazz singer I have seen in commercials is Diana Krall (Mrs Elvis Costello)
count alucard
2007-05-17 23:56:29 UTC
Diana Krall I suppose!!
2007-05-17 14:21:46 UTC